KASTLE KEEPERS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
Kastle Keepers LLC opened its doors as a full service home management company in 1992 with Lee and Sheilagh Roufa as owners and operators. Together they built their care-taking company over the past twenty-plus years into a one-stop, reliable source for Telluride area homeowners to trust in for quality management of their property.
Kastle Keepers, LLC boasts a full service concierge department catering to the special requests of clients, as well as their house guests, creating personalized one-on-one relationship throughout their visits. Our owners expect, and receive, elite level personal attention to the finer details of their Telluride adventure experiences; including arrangements for private boot and ski fittings at the local ski shop, organizing of rafting trips or ski lessons with guides we know and trust, on time pickup and drop off at the airport, dining reservations at the best restaurants in town and any other requests we have the pleasure of working to fulfill.
With nearly $100+ million dollars worth of properties under their supervision and care, Kastle Keepers LLC has evolved over time into a small company with a canopy of services that satisfactorily addresses and encompasses all phases of home ownership in the Telluride valley. Lee’s hands-on involvement and focus on simplifying the ownership experience in this remote mountain town has created many long-lasting relationships with clients.
By creating a Culture of Service for discriminating second-homeowners, Lee has built a very specialized home management company. Our hand selected team of professionals expertly manage your property while you are not in residence. Since 1992, our clients have come to expect regular and consistent communication and a higher level of personalized service every time they walk through the door. From basic caretaking and personal concierge services to airport pick up and in-house chef services, Kastle Keepers, LLC delivers satisfaction time and time again.
A FULL SPECTRUM OF SERVICES
Caretaking Services To Maintain Your Second Home
PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AND CONCIERGE SERVICES
- Quality and reliable housekeeping
- Airport reception, shuttles and drop-offs
- In-home chefs and meal prep
- Grocery shopping and delivery
- Lift Ticket purchase
- Locals choice for the best private ski instructors, yoga teachers, kids camp counselors, etc.
- Hands-on, private appointments for equipment rentals
- Delivery arrangements and supervision
- Special shipping requests
- Detailed activity planning and reservations
- Holiday decorating, party planning and implementation
- Door to door spa treatments or in-home massage and facials
- Detailed construction management reports and digital pictures sent to you during phases of construction
ROUTINE, WEEKLY SERVICES WE PROVIDE VALLEY-WIDE TO EACH INDIVIDUAL LUXURY RESIDENCE
- Weekly detailed, personalized walk-throughs
- Hot Tub supervision, cleaning, drain-offs and chemical balancing
- Troubleshooting week-by-week as needed
- Management and scheduled meetings with contractors and trade workers at your doorstep
- Response to alarms of all types
- Year-round, 24/7, 356 days a year KeyHolder on call
- Regular communication and contact with the owner of the company, Lee Roufa
- Detailed overview of each property explaining trouble spots or continuous causes of concern requiring seasonal attention
- Prepared and preventive maintenance and to-do lists at owner discretion
- Informative detailed room-by-room checklists where we fine-tooth comb the property to inform owners of areas needing input & decision
- Meetings with property owners and the on-site managers
- Checks and tests of fire extinguishers, filtration systems, and much more
- Seasonal car tire changeover and tune-ups
- Exterior inspection and reports
- Hot Tub draining, scrubbing down and refilling
We offer services outside of the realm of your friendly neighborhood caretaker that only a firm with the size and depth of ours can adequately address. If it’s not listed above, just ask — we are happy to oblige.
In addition to facilitating property and vehicle maintenance, remodels or additions — we will take charge of making reservations for car rentals, ski lessons, in-home massage, chef services and so much more. Expect a full itinerary prior to arrival and answers to any questions you may have about traveling to and staying in the area!